• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Requests] Taking Temple Requests

Breakdown

Be good, or be good at it
Reaction score
So, summer is here, and work slowed down drastically, and not much to do. So i'll take some template requests. Please note this thread isn't going to be forever, just something to fill the free time i have.

Few thing's to know :

• I only make the design, i do not code anything of sorts.
  • Requests can take up to 4 days, however most likely less.
  • I am only making tibia (open tibia) templates, nothing else.
  • If you want a special image inside, you must provide it.
  • Dont tell me to "go wild" the decisions are yours.
  • Please be patient, and only one requests per month from one user.

Please provide...

• The background color.
  • The main color(s) for the template.
  • Type of layout, make the example in paint if you must. Make it something like the below : here.
  • If a layout is specified i will make one as the above.
  • Provide any images you want in it, or i will use my own if i even us images in it.
  • Font, or i will use whatever font i come across that fits nicely.

• Server Name (Name you want on header).
  • For navigation, i will put the basics, (highscores, players, houses, create account, etc) but tell me if you want anything else already made in navigation.
  • Anything else.
Rules...

• The server need's to be up, i dont want to waste my time on something that wont happen.
  • If the server isn't up but being worked on, it must have great community hype. Meaning alot of people should be expecting it.
Proper Format :

• Background Color, ex : Black (or gradient from black to gray).
  • Main colors, ex : Red, dark red etc.
  • Layout, ex : Default
  • Images, ex : Use the ones of your choice.
  • Font, ex : please use this font at dafont.com.

• Server name, ex : Flux RPG

I do not do re-designs, sorry these are template's not signatures they take more time. The PSD's will be supplied, i do not do any slicing. I do not require any sort of credit in the footer, just dont rip my work and say it's yours. All my work will be under DA commercial usage license, if something is drastically wrong with the template. I will than re-do (change) it. Yes, i do make other pages, such as a custom page to create an account. However you may only request 1 custom page with the template.

I dont require anything beside's a thank you, and if you want to be bold a rep.

Back