• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Reset?

Renton

Reaction score
If most thing are fixed, time for reset?

I would like to say that this is great moment, because iriana went down any many ppl are searching good world to fight

Last edited:
Things which have to be changed if u want this server be success:
- Lower the profit from monsters (remembered when i botted 10h on bog raiders i made 10kk in cash - 1 year ago)
- Changes in Donation Shop
1. Lower a bit prices (it will be worth)
2. Delete all exp, skills scrolls
3. No rares in donation shop (just soft boots)
- Delete the exp gaining from killing players (ppl will gonna abuse that)
- Lower knight hits a bit, and rl exana mort
- Change your old guild war system to the one created by piotrek1147 (dont remember his name, this system allows you fight with more than one guild, also all war marks from 8.54 etc)
- Make colleting addon items enjoyable, like it was on softcores about 1 year ago

More to come...

When talaturen will do that, he can be sure of success cause we cant find stable server to fight (im talking about 300 people)

I wish iriana will go up again best ot but lamest hoster/owner

Thats what i want to do, making something like iriana on stable server like twinforce

@up

Then enjoying playing rpg, idiot.

Last edited:

Iriana was just another Real Tibia donation fucked up server. Just made for cash.. Im hating ots like that where you can donate 10euro and got the 2 best addon soft boots and full rare set so you're imba equipped on level 60 while others are trying to get cash at leel 100

And ys Ive played alot server like that like Albania v2 and v3, Iriana and 2 other servers where i forgot their names of. The daontion shop is always nearly the smae... Just lame shit

Yeah thats right, both albania and iriana all by two known polacks who cares about money, thats why twinforce can be a success

Back