• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

REV 968 - 970 items.xml BUGS

Exiled Pain

Fervid Learner
Reaction score
Sup.
Didn't know were to report this, so decided to post it here, sorry if its not the right place...

I've been following up close all updates, specially the ones made from forgottenserver/trunk REVs, I know they're not as stable as tags, and so on and blablabla...

Last REV I used was 964, everything looked real nice actually, so much it could it been a stable REV, none real important bugs detected. But today been following REV's 968 - 970 and something went wrong here... something got messed in items.xml cause many things are failing, when I start the server sometimes I get some
random item errors but the most important stuff are the ones ingame, backpacks not showing title un top of their bars like they usually do, they only have 8 slots (checked in items.xml by id and everything is right), and that is just one of the many errors that I get...

Then I checked and it's not because itemsIDs changed, they are still the same, so it might be a little detail, but still its failing and have to figure out were its that little line that it’s messing everything up....

Just so that if the people in charged see this, ask them if they could check please, to see how small or big error is. (Voting for small code line error some place)

ok already found a minor thing, but just reporting it... and if someone could tell me were to contact this people directly I would gladly send to them any thing I find.

Duplicating this part. (REV 970)
Code:
	<item id="4360" name="demon oak">
	</item>
	<item id="4360" article="a" name="bait">
		<attribute key="weight" value="800"/>
	</item>

After finding this, I erased it and everything working now, hope I helped a little

=)

Last edited:
Back