• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Revoked permissions on Otland

Joriku

Working in the mines, need something?
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
Joriku
So, recently I've started to post up some stuff onto the forum while having plans of creating basic script grounds for people to start using or develop futher.

However, I was just about to post up another script onto the forum when I discovered that my permissions in the tutorial and download section has been revoked without any warnings and/or heads-up about my wrongful postings.

1708211008669.png

Now, has this happened before to you. How did you figure out why and what did you do to un-do those actions?
I just mailed in to the forum mod team, or who ever responds to their emails regarding this and why. But my best guess is that I recently posted up a simple wiki page where the name and mention of a server took place which was not an direct ad for it, more of the reason for the wiki page being posted in the first place.

However, those are just suspicions as of now. But I did not get a warning, my posts have been manually accepted. So ideas are welcome to why I am revoked.

You cannot post in the main categories, you have to select a sub-category within them.
Had me mind-fucked also for a second since I have those sections greyed out as well but am able to post xD

Yeah, you can also just go to the subforum first, and then click post thread.

You cannot post in the main categories, you have to select a sub-category within them.
Had me mind-fucked also for a second since I have those sections greyed out as well but am able to post xD
I see, just misunderstood the whole thing. Is this new?

No idea actually, but I don't think you could ever post anything in these categories directly.
But then again, I don't ever post directly from the front page so never seen this screen in front me me haha

Back