• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Riding a wolf

Shadowsong

Game Developer & Graphic Designer
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
ShivaShadowsong
Heya. I like playing and editing the sprites, so I took Orc Rider sprites and Barbarian Outfit , and made this.
It's kinda easy to do when you get used to it , I've made 6 different animals until now .. You can leave some suggestions if u have ... Though I won't release any of em but this [also, this is not full finished , it needs some edits , and u will need to edit it urself if u want the barbarian to wear any other color than white , but i guess if u wanna use it , its a small sacrifice u need to do :p]

First , here's a small review from my NNW project:
5668d2b872.jpg

Here's a review of the animated sprite;
081224fe33.gif

This doesnt look exactly as it would do ingame, cuz ingame the barbarian moves up a bit. I got all movements [all directions] , for both male and female.

And here , on this pic , u got all the movements, just crop them in paint or w/e .. I guess if you don't know how to input it , you should check out my "Adding new outfits" tutorial ^^

6289952731.jpg

Credits to:
CipSoft GMBH , Tibia sprites
Pokemon Online , Rider outfit

Old showoff sprites were deleted and I will not post any other anymore because of presence of fewer people that do not respect arts and their respective work. All the future work of mine and new mounts will be seen in Necronia Screenshots thread or in server itself.
I hope that this up there will still help someone.

Last edited:
nice

Any how it will get realsed once you put client up.

How it will get realsed?
Released , you mean?

It won't be released in my server , i got much better sprite , this was my first edit. I got siberian white tiger, hypopottamus , and some more animal sprites that I'll use for riding/swimming :wub:
(If that's what you meant with your question?)

great work but what i mean is when you put your client up .spr file is realsed and any one can take it.

great work but what i mean is when you put your client up .spr file is realsed and any one can take it.

He can always bind client like Pokemon Online or Kingdom Age do, so not many ppl will be able to extract it.

but anyways theres no point cuz there will be a person as chojrak that ruin the hard work of some one :/

Great job, is it a mount for your own character? or it it used to be hunted?

Anyways they are some nice sprites. :thumbup:

but anyways theres no point cuz there will be a person as chojrak that ruin the hard work of some one :/

Haters gon` hate. =x

Well , at least it will protect it from ppl that don't know how to unpack it.. but yeah , kinda no point, right , Chorjak?

Chojrak*

Well, yea it will protect from ppl that don't know how to unpack, and I had private reason to release K.A.s sprites, if you won't have anything against me then I won't release your sprites, simple.

Well , obviously , I don't have anything against u.. Shall you call it asslicking or w/e , but I kinda like your style.. It's kind painful to even look at those sprites knowing that u can take em for yourself in just few little clicks , so k.a team must be pissed off like hell now , especially spriters... If the private reasons are now some kind of revenge from u to 'em .. you did it. ._.

I hope you're the only one who cracks the packs around here , or someone else will crack it , and it's kinda painful to see other ppl success on your own work without even given credits.. Yea I know , I'm no angel or saint in matter of that question , but yet everyone knows how that feels like. On otf*ns , they f*king kill u if u steal 1 sprite.. and i mean it.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back