• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RIP THE PRINCE STREAM - Plat 3

straatuga

Beast Mode
Reaction score
Hello guys :)
Im a old known tibia player started to play serious league of legends now, i am Plat 3 atm i got knownlegde and experience and im streaming from time to time, the music is chill check it out if ya want and follow if u like it :p

Trying to get diamond, playing normals or arams sometimes aswel with friends, add me if you want is np :p

Stream link - > BlueNight7x

Some highlight to see how my stream looks like if it is offline atm : BlueNight7x - J4 whats up

Peace LATE!

Hello guys :)
Im a old known tibia player started to play serious league of legends now, i am Plat 3 atm i got knownlegde and experience and im streaming from time to time, the music is chill check it out if ya want and follow if u like it :p

Trying to get diamond, playing normals or arams sometimes aswel with friends, add me if you want is np :p

Stream link - > BlueNight7x

Some highlight to see how my stream looks like if it is offline atm : BlueNight7x - J4 whats up

Peace LATE!
wat?

Back