• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rising Team (8.60 OTs USA TEAM)

FerretHamishyro

Reaction score
I'm wanting to start a new team of English players, Although there is some requirements to be apart of this team
You must have or be:
  1. ElfBot or MageBot
  2. Vent
  3. Hands (Cant just be a dasher, Gotta shoot m walls and learn para.)
  4. English

As of my self, I've lead teams in
  1. Keltera
  2. Libera
  3. Amera
  4. And Many OTs.

I have bought my own vent server, Either message me at

[email protected] or on here!

I will give you the Vent Server ID/Port

----Hamishyro

Bots are for people who suck at pvping... I do it harcore and never use a bot, unlike most people.

Use a bot with a group of people in vent against another team and then comment, anyone who has knows it's fun. Indeed not using a bot is fun but sadly those times have passed.

Wise up.

Only thing I wouldn't condone is combo bot, that's when you basically doing nothing, with Magebot, you can use it to auto heal and dash, and still have fun shooting your sds/mwalls and paras. Dash is too frekkin essential nowadays people who disagree are people who haven't used it, simple.
if you're totally against it then you obviously just dislike pvp/pking on tibia. Go rp instead of making yourself look silly ;)

Last edited:
Back