• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rl tibia offline?!

The Shadow

Reaction score
Okay so i was leveling in rats when all of the sudden i get kicked so im thinkin just a random kick but then i check the site and what do u know nothing pops up so im like ermmm..help?

anybody know whats going on?

Last edited by a moderator:
i cant look on tibia.com too ^^ so i guess its fu**** :D but i dont care :p i retire from rl tibia when i get 120 lvl on my RP ;D
now i am having fun with OT
not so addicting..
you dont lose so much when dying (you can count dying for rl cash.. and you lose much if you dying often :D)

As for what ive heard, Iridia is being atked by a DDos atk, ive been kicked when i was online there to.

I got kicked too.. annoying.
Wonder if they will ever fix it.

The global loginserver is pretty often under ddos attack... so its hard to get into a world, no matter what world it is. I have also seen several times "0 players online" on tibia.com :p

Wonder how they manage to get ddos attacked... Since the ddos attacker seem to do this without problem... shoudn't world of warcraft be a bigger sacrefiece? why exacly tibia? :S Cipsoft gotta have an pretty bad security.

The global loginserver is pretty often under ddos attack... so its hard to get into a world, no matter what world it is. I have also seen several times "0 players online" on tibia.com :p

Wonder how they manage to get ddos attacked... Since the ddos attacker seem to do this without problem... shoudn't world of warcraft be a bigger sacrefiece? why exacly tibia? :S Cipsoft gotta have an pretty bad security.

Well, most of their things are really bad:

The OT community has better security than Tibia.
Their client uses 70-80% more memory than it needs.
They've pretty much run out of ideas, so they start to steal stuff from OT.
Their scripts are noobish.
Etc. Etc.

This is what they posted:

Website And All Game Worlds Are Down For Update

The website and all game worlds are currently down for a minor update. The service will be back at approximately 16:00 CEST.

Kind regards,
Your CipSoft Team

--------------------------
:)

This is what they posted:

Website And All Game Worlds Are Down For Update

The website and all game worlds are currently down for a minor update. The service will be back at approximately 16:00 CEST.

Kind regards,
Your CipSoft Team

--------------------------
:)
Thread was posted: 24th March 2008, 22:26
I think he ment why it was down for the moment.

;Seabitz.

Thread was posted: 24th March 2008, 22:26
I think he ment why it was down for the moment.

;Seabitz.

That is acutally why it's down at the moment. They are implanting the new name rules in the report interface and they also add some new potions!

Back