• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RLD vs Holy Wicked

actually was undisputed + rld against holy wicked <.<

stil u won our team was very bad

well im swining all day and who sitts inside and geeks now?

well swedish ppl your gone far now... sitting and playing all day long with 27+...

sorrry for OFFtopiz :p

well swedish ppl your gone far now... sitting and playing all day long with 27+...

i never heard about swining so i had to look this up and this is what i found 1. Swining Making your partner squeal like a pig as you ram them from behind and slap their hindquarters.
are you really doing that all day long?

comming from the guy whos to busy for ot with "Rl Tibia" like your prob some fat boy in a dark room.
Walk into the Light !
my arse can fly?

comming from the guy whos to busy for ot with "Rl Tibia" like your prob some fat boy in a dark room.
Walk into the Light !
my arse can fly?

Rl tibia? He don't know whats that for long time. But since now we got English teachers can someone give me some lessons? I pay you with pvp lessons.

Back