• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RLD vs Holy Wicked

Then i might be mistaken so correct me if you can, but in a war the frags only count if the player is killed by the enemy's guild. So the 26 frags RLD has made are all frags made by RLD and not by Undisputed. Undisputed may also have taken some frags but they haven't been counted at the score board. If those frags would be counted aswell it could have been 40-5.

Then i might be mistaken so correct me if you can, but in a war the frags only count if the player is killed by the enemy's guild. So the 26 frags RLD has made are all frags made by RLD and not by Undisputed. Undisputed may also have taken some frags but they haven't been counted at the score board. If those frags would be counted aswell it could have been 40-5.

does not the damage count omg?
you never played rl right?

well then you're grammar nazi....
and who care if something is wrong, most important is to understand it isnt it?

And i guess the guys did but not you so i guess your english is worse and you check evry word you write or you just love being a grammar NaZi

Dude you lost war, and now you are crying about how you lost. In war you fight with your allies like RLD did, if you can't handle that then you shouldn't have declared war, Or next time get your allies aswell.

Back