• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@rld

Xon vanetta

Hurr ...... DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Reaction score
why dont you make warmode?
we sneaked mayn killed some ppl and after some time you were about 15 ppl running around and doing shit :p

i guess you are just coward to fight ous or anything else you have agenst it?

we just have sneaked mayn, dyablo, almighty shooter, no mercy.
we killed all.

and then i accidently unplugged my wi-fi adapter from computer and died

why dont you make warmode?
we sneaked mayn killed some ppl and after some time you were about 15 ppl running around and doing shit :p

i guess you are just coward to fight ous or anything else you have agenst it?

same what i think

we killed all.

I give u award for best excuse ever :D... yea you killed almighty shooter, dyablo and no mercy that like 200 lvl each and u all died afterwards (by acidently unpluging their wifi routers) :D :D ... 240lvl+ THats fine for me :D

we killed all.

Who were doing stairhop if you got unplugged your wi-fi adapter from computer and dead?
Seriously, I know Rosestylah that you lie a lot so no one gonna believe you that your death and of your team was caused internet conection?
We dead, it's ok... But later how many dead of them? If someone can count for me it would be nice =)
Higher levels as 250+ tried to runing and lose pz but failed and lower lvls like 200+ / 250- were there because to take our attention so 250+ can leave easy and lose PZ! But we killed them and later 250+ also so please don't complain in forum about this.

Jinxx, find another excuse, that this it doens't work.

Last edited:
we killed all.

Srsly , If you dont stop lieing I wont stop chasing you, you begged me ingame not to atk you anymore, so dont ruin it
btw we were like 6 , you guys were like 7 , your maths is fucked up

Mayn.

Srsly , If you dont stop lieing I wont stop chasing you, you begged me ingame not to atk you anymore, so dont ruin it
btw we were like 6 , you guys were like 7 , your maths is fucked up

Mayn.

6? exclude all the other chars that were there? i mean i shaw plenty of new chars in that fight and i was like wut ?
so please dont tell ous wrong lies i had a count of 8 when we had mwall lines and we some rushed around you :p

then more came when rotatez died so no it wasnt 6 :p

Last edited:
6? exclude all the other chars that were there? i mean i shaw plenty of new chars in that fight and i was like wut ?
so please dont tell ous wrong lies i had a cunt of 8 when we had mwall lines and we some rushed around you :p

then more came when rotatez died so no it wasnt 6 :p

Haha love the cunt part :D

Back