• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia [RME 3.x] RME Modification 3

ok i forgot to convert map to the newest version
sorry i dont know how to edit posts here

its bugged on 7.6 here not have disable house.xml. and save map server show error

i cant import map..how import map?
o138c6u.png

Cy_VbsK.png

its bugged on 7.6 here not have disable house.xml. and save map server show error
Just tested it with the 7.6 client from here and it works perfectly fine.

o138c6u.png

Cy_VbsK.png

Just tested it with the 7.6 client from here and it works perfectly fine.
you wrong understand me.
when you edit map and save. and run you otserv.exe you got error can't run server.
its not supported for older server 7.6

you wrong understand me.
when you edit map and save. and run you otserv.exe you got error can't run server.
its not supported for older server 7.6
This RME modification is not going to affect your server files in any way. Your problem lies somewhere else, sorry.

Please Can Update to version tibia 1000 - My server is 10.00 - 11.02 and i dont have map editor
Anyone can help me?

Please Can Update to version tibia 1000 - My server is 10.00 - 11.02 and i dont have map editor
Anyone can help me?
Map Editor: Release v3.2 · hjnilsson/rme · GitHub
The server version doesn't matter. This works for any client you're mapping with. (it is however redundant for 8.5 or lower)

ey thanks man
Thanks for this. I love it!
Thanks a lot for this! It's absolutely astonishing.
Thanks a lot, feelsgoodman!

@RokojoM - It dont wrk to any version my server is 10.98 + is 11.02 and Dont load map..

But I already managed to update it, now my remers open 8.6 - 11.02

@Roko and the contributors,

I myself am terrible at mapping, you have made my friend im sure very happy, i originally tried to download the updated borders from github, and for some reason they wouldnt show up.

So i wanted to say thanks for all the hardwork, and i will edit my post with her first comment when she sees the update to her map editor when she wakes up

Oh lol, I visit this thread daily to check for updates but stupid me I didn't notice the new borders until now lol.

Oh lol, I visit this thread daily to check for updates but stupid me I didn't notice the new borders until now lol.
There's another update in the works but it'll take a while. Not extremely long but at least a little long.

It doesn't works for me :| Firstly i am downloading RME.rar (12,2mb) and installing it then secondly downloading
  • RME Modification Files and copying all from this to Remere's Map Editor > data > client and i have no new walls, floors etc.

Back