• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows RME 9.6 bugs and problems

poopsiedoodle

Gibe moni plos
Reaction score
So, I was making a 9.6 map last night, and I came across a few problems. First, I couldn't edit the creatures.xml to put the npcs in, because it wouldn't let me save over the file. So, I tried copying the creatures.xml over to another location, editing it, and replacing it. Well, I tried that, and now I am missing a whole lot of monsters in the editor. Also, whenever I save my map, it minimizes the editor. Can anyone help me out with this? Thanks in advance.

When your map editor minimizes, its because you either are double clicking the top tab before closing, or saving the file as a name, then changing it afterwards, just maximize it if it happens again.

Well, that's the thing, it said I didn't have "permission" to change the file in the 9.6 folder, so I tried it manually and then it screwed up.

Back