• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rme does support 7.6 <-fast please

RealSoft2

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello there, I feel little as the daily spammer now,

but I need a Rme MapEditor does support 7.6 without problems..
(don't tell me check downloads, I have checked everywere.. all ot sites.. etc.. I can't find now because I need it.. 3 weeks ago then I didn't needed it I saw it everywere..)

Please give me direct link or something..

PS: not of that new 7.6->8.31 came today or so.. I have tryed it and it didn't wanned to load the 7.6 data.. some bug in the rme scripts..

file>prefferences> clien version default client version set to 7.6 and give the mapeditor path to 7.6 client version

file>prefferences> clien version default client version set to 7.6 and give the mapeditor path to 7.6 client version

3:d time I DID THAT!

the mapeditor don't want to load it correct.. it load and say its are not vaild.. I had rme supported 7.6 some weeks ago and loaded from exakt same folder...

stop say how to do, I have said that rme doesnt work for 7.6 support, give me an link for some older rme or so.. thx

Sorry, but a very bad weekend for me, alot to do.. 30 people is still pm me all the time about that damn rl map.. and .. ye.. I'm messed up atm.. -.-

No worries, I can understand people pm'ing you about that map being frustrating, hope you get the mapeditor to work though.

Jo3

Back