• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RME MapEditor V 0.1 --> Added Items

Thank you! ;)

But you should make that items will be possible to rotate, becouse same as here, i have in SimOne. But RME isn't standard editor, there is needed that items will be randomized, x and z works, etc. But its good job ;)

Here i will post my materials file, where are working standard mountains and snow mountains. Also i added new wood walls to ice cities (it make automatic)

If you will agree, we can make 1 full materials file working for RME. ;)

Attachments

If you guys know materials that well do you mind fixing the snad auto border? its not bordered ingame :< .thanks.

Could anyone host the first materials.xml on speedyshare or sumthin' becouse I can't download attached files correcly, thanks :)

Here you have with auto snow mountains and standard mountains. Also here is auto wood wall making (for ice cities)

speedy*****malware.localhost:
http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/433854700.html

sendspace.com
http://www.sendspace.com/file/nq0oya

Nice work, thanks, but the items.xml was smaller than the one that comes with RME Mapeditor.

Thank you! ;)

But you should make that items will be possible to rotate, becouse same as here, i have in SimOne. But RME isn't standard editor, there is needed that items will be randomized, x and z works, etc. But its good job ;)

Here i will post my materials file, where are working standard mountains and snow mountains. Also i added new wood walls to ice cities (it make automatic)

If you will agree, we can make 1 full materials file working for RME. ;)
Well, I have mustly completed more things...
But later on when I have time we can make a really nice one ^^

Nice work, thanks, but the items.xml was smaller than the one that comes with RME Mapeditor.
You do not need to worry about the Items.xml just move the materials.xml if you have lost the items.xml the ones before you can download again RME Mapeditor and take them again!

I'm glad that some people liked it :)

Great but for some reason the mapeditor lags with this materials.xml

File scan

Code:
File:  	 materials.rar
OK
MD5: 	ac73fa9fbc27dfadd832b28d34f10771
Packers detected: 	
-
Bit9 reports: 	File not found

Scanner results
Scan taken on 01 Dec 2007 15:28:25 (GMT)

A-Squared               Found nothing
AntiVir                 Found nothing
ArcaVir                 Found nothing
Avast                   Found nothing
AVG Antivirus           Found nothing
BitDefender             Found nothing
ClamAV 	                Found nothing
CPsecure                Found nothing
Dr.Web 	                Found nothing
F-Prot Antivirus        Found nothing
F-Secure Anti-Virus     Found nothing
Fortinet 	        Found nothing