• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RME [ Problem ] failed to load houses / spwans

mrady2001

Reaction score
when opening map , after loading ... failed to load houses ,, failed to load spwans
i tried many thing that i found like open map/properties.

please help me i use map with 107 mb its load 100% but no monsters or houses.

untitled.JPG

Last edited:
Not sure if this will solve your problem but look for 2 seperate files called "yourserversname-house" and "yourserversname-spawn"

Put those 2 files in the same file where your map is located. if they are not in same map you get that error, or at least I do. :)

If what Snuggles said doesn't work you can always, once your map is loaded, go to Map > Properties (Ctrl+P) and there are two spaces called External Housefile and External Spawnfile, there you change it for the names your files have.

ULOBJG.png

Remove the name of spawn and house file. Etc "yourname-spawn" change it to "-spawn" same with the house file.

So I was suffering from the problem of houses and spawn ... So I put the files that were on the desktop, at the ( disk C ) from my pc, and now it's working, I hope to help someone.

Back