• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RME red object

Dercas

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi all,

We've been recently adding temporary sprites to the tibia.spr as we want to make a test area on the map with new items so that we can test crafting, scripts, etc. and when placing the items in RME, we've noticed that one item doesn't show up in RME as a rune but rather as a red square.

1717779106336.png

The item displays properly in otclient, in objectbuilder, in itemeditor and so on.
I definetely use the same items.xml and items.otb files for RMe as for the server so it's not because of missing items or differences in the files.

I was digging through the RME sources and in map_drawer.cpp found this:
C++:
// Red invisible walkable tile (460)
            case 470:
            case 17970:
            case 20028:
            case 34168:
                BlitSquare(draw_x, draw_y, red, 0, 0, alpha / 3 * 2);
                return;

case 34168: -> 34168 is the client ID of the item that we wanted to put in RME and it was displayed as a red square.

My question is, is it safe just to remove 'case 34168:'? I guess this is gonna fix the issue..
Or perhaps instead of deleting I should replace 34168 with a different ID?
OR maybe I should use a different clientID for the rune? and leave 34168 clientID empty?

Back