• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia RME Updated to version 1.0.4a!

Xenios

Senator
Reaction score
After three long months a new version of Remere's Map Editor has been released, among the new features are the ability to search for items on the map and a recent files menu. Also included is a new installer for Windows that automatically installs the .NET framework for outdated computers.

A lot of reported and unreported bugs have been fixed; and some secrets have been added.

Due hardware failure no Ubuntu binary is available yet, but will hopefully be available soon.

Click here to download and enjoy it.

v1.0.4a changes

* Installer now checks if .NET 2.0 is installed.
* Unicode support. Should now work under Ubuntu "out of the box" (wxWidgets Unicode is standard AFAIK)
* Added a Recent files menu.
* You can now search for items using CTRL+F (Show Spawns moved to S)
* You can now list unique items, items with action IDs and containers containing items using Edit->Find Unique.
* You can now search for any brush using the Jump to Item menu, you can switch between searching for brushes/items using CTRL+J
* Improvements to all dialogs, they should now have more appropriate sizes.

All credits goes to the maker Remere!

Last edited:
Been checking many times last month and finally give up. Thanks for posting it.
Seem that sourceforge is slow for me right now :(
You forgot to add credits to Remere..

"Could not locate Tibia.dat and/or Tibia.spr, please navigate to your Tibia 8.10 installation folder"

Yeah, pretty sure I navigated to it about 4 times, and pointed the Editor directly to the folder that those files are in, and yet, somehow, magically it still says it can't find them. Do you have any ideas?

when i tried to update it i had an error that says
the aplication cant start because the config is wrong.reinstalling the aplication can fix the problem (maybe its dif on english because i translated from spanish)
any help?

Back