• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rook npcs

You would need to be more specific. Like what you want the NPC's to do.

Also you could check the programming section to see if any already are made, if not request some there.

I do know some of the NPC's in that section are main land NPC's. You can use their logic and do some copying and craft your own simplistic NPC's for rook. Like the life fluid seller, rat buyer and tool seller. Should take you a matter of an hour or so to get them all done.

I do know some of the NPC's in that section are main land NPC's. You can use their logic and do some copying and craft your own simplistic NPC's for rook. Like the life fluid seller, rat buyer and tool seller. Should take you a matter of an hour or so to get them all done.

Yeah, it's not hard to make NPC's if you have something to look off of. But if you really need some help, I'm sure people in that section would be happy to help.

Of course. With Jiddo's system it's a breeze. I will help him out but he needs to do his share. I'm not just going to make them for him :p
Yeah, maybe even just make one and he can make the rest from that one, and you could help him out if he has any troubles :D

Have you used the search button perhaps you'd find something, you could also take a look at the Action scrip, NPC, monsters thread.

Back