• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rook Server

Is this a good idea?

• Yeeeap, this is awesome!

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Kinda wierd, but yeah

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • This sucks!

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • I will fucking play it if it gets up!

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

garvarN

Mapper aka Configurer
Reaction score
Heeello!
I have started a new project called "Custom Rook".

The whole server will use Realtibia Rook map, only the rook.
You start at level 1 with a weapon, a bag and a coat.

My plan is to delete ALL spells thats already exists and make new spells.

The whole map shall actualy be the same but some what shall i say "active", there will be ex. Depot and shops and like that.
And the pvp system will be different, Sds wont exist, the Strongest rune to shot will be Hmm. UH's wont exist, IH's will be the strongest healing rune. Characters will have lesser health than in rl tibia, and you will hit lesser with atk and runes etc.

I want back that old feeling of hunting with friends to beat that mighty monster or boss.

There will be alot of quests and missions.
All addons & outfits will be included in quests and missions.

The client version haven't been decided yet, but i think there will be the latest version.

I will looking for team'members also, so sign if u are intressed.
Hope ya enjoy my idea, Comment :wub:

Sounds fun, what would we have to do if we join?

I dont think its really fun, I play tibia because its fun to get new spells and equips, in rook, you cant get past a certain level. You know what I mean ;)

Heeello!
I have started a new project called "Custom Rook".

The whole server will use Realtibia Rook map, only the rook.
You start at level 1 with a weapon, a bag and a coat.

My plan is to delete ALL spells thats already exists and make new spells.

The whole map shall actualy be the same but some what shall i say "active", there will be ex. Depot and shops and like that.
And the pvp system will be different, Sds wont exist, the Strongest rune to shot will be Hmm. UH's wont exist, IH's will be the strongest healing rune. Characters will have lesser health than in rl tibia, and you will hit lesser with atk and runes etc.

I want back that old feeling of hunting with friends to beat that mighty monster or boss.

There will be alot of quests and missions.
All addons & outfits will be included in quests and missions.

I think you should include harder monsters and better equipments for higher levels. For example there could be a 1x dragon spawn which would be very hard to kill but if you get a good team you can make it.

You should also map hunting places and quests with tactics in mind. Like if there is a very big and hard minotaur spawn there is a couple of boxes in a room near there which you can run into and push boxes so only one minotaur can hit you (like you could in minohell before the damage in rook was increased)

And maybe there could be sds but at a high price (remember people will not hit very high if they are low level)

If you need help mapping or ideas about quest lines or something like that dont hesitate sending me a pm, and if you like what i do you can use it :)

FUCK U WTF U STOLE MY FUCKING IDEA I HAVE A CUSTOM ROOK RUNNING ALREADY!! -.- .. Based on Roogard real map. IP loveroogardfish.no-ip.org Account homepage http://loveroogardfish.no-ip.org

-* Verion 8.50
-* Donation
-* Custom Anni level 500+
-* People that do account on homepage get level 180 instead of 150
-* Level 250+ to go over the bridge.
-* !aol for aol and !bp for Backpack.
-* Start on level 150
-* For account 1/1
-* No Lag.
-* Map is based on Rookgaard But growing bigger.
-* Custom Monsters.
-* Custom Items.
-* Custom Spells/Runes !spells.
-* Running 24/7.
-* Well mapped.
-* We use level stages.
-* Custom Monsters!.
-* Balanced Vocations.

This is your server info, and i can tell you that its far away from what im thinking off.

Peace.

Thanks you guys! for all feedback and new ideas and fun to hear that some guys are intressed of helping me to make this done.

I need quest ideas, any kinds of quests.
Now im not talking only about those "Chest Quests", NO I mean real missions.
Come with ideas!

Kind Regards
Patrik

Yeah i like the idea but of course you need to have some awesome quests etc and harder monsters. If you put some effort into this it could be really good.

-Need a balanced pvp system
-Challenging quests
-Good exp stages, remember after about lvl 20 rook is easy :p

But it seems you know what your doing.

If you need any help just ask me :p

Here comes some showoff from my last mapping on this Project.
Hope u like it :thumbup:

Rate them,
Kind regards
Patrik

Back