• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rookgaard guide

Samuro

GameDev
Reaction score
Hello, this tutorial will help you to get out of rookgaard reallly fast.

1. Starting - Level 1
First of all log in with your fresh new character, choose new outfit and so on.

2. Money gathering - Level 1
Go kill sheeps, chickens, rabbits and deers for hams and meats until you got no cap. Do not eat it!
When you are done with the food collection go to the NPC called Willie, he will buy the food from you, and now you will have around 50 gps or so.
Go buy a mace from another player in rookgaard and if you have enought money left, buy a wooden shield form Obi.

3. Hunting rats - Level 1
Now when you have a mace you will kill rats easy and with a wooden shield you wll have better protection, so lets start hunting rats.
Go to Al Dee and down the stairs up from the shop. Down here you will find rats and its almost empty!
So start killing rats and be sure to pick up the money until you are level 4, you will need to get 400 experience from this.
400 experience = 80 rats, one rat will give you 5 experience.
When you are done read the next step.

4. Hunting outside town - Level 4
Now when you are done and you are level 4 you can walk outside the town. You will find the way out of the town north. You might hold alot of money now and if you see anyone selling a brass shield or plate shield, buy it. And if you still got money left you can buy a leather armor, leather helmet and leather legs.
Now it is time to go outdside the town, when you are outside kill everything you pass that will give you experience. Snakes will give you fast experience if they are many in one group. They are easy to kill and they will give you 10 experience each.
Wolves and bugs are also great experience, just kill anything you pass until level 6, loot the money you get from everything to.

5. Hunting trolls - Level 6
Now you are strong enough to kill trolls, these monsters are great in rookgaard, they have money, equipment, and also great experience at this level.
There is a ruined house north of the bridge you walk outside the town in. Walk downstairs and walk east as long as you can until you see a ladder down, dont go down there. Walk up and you will get into a troll camp. Here you will find alot trolls, kill the trolls and keep going north and you will see more trolls.
Walk around here and kill trolls until tou get level 8. It will be fast.

6. Oracle - Level 8
Speak with the oracle and go to main.

I hope this helps, Samuro.
Check out http://z3.invisionfree.com/tibiamovie/ for more guides like this.

Step 5 is a waste of time. Killing trolls takes forever. You could probably kill atleast 6 bugs in the amount of time it takes to kill one troll (my math is probably off I havent played in forever)

Basically go camp the bug spawn, it's your fastest route.
If your a premmy then run back and forth between the bug spawn and all the wolf spawns. Lots of EXP pretty fast.

I think my old record for leaving rook with a premmy was 2 hours.

Last edited:
When i get level 2 from rats I always go to get a carlin sword
and then i hunt snakes, bugs, spiders and some posion spiders to level 8.

I just hunt rats til lvl 2, then I run through the troll/orc spawns and grab eq off the ground, then I hunt snakes/bugs/spiders til lvl 5 or so then hunt trolls to lvl 8

For FACC the venomous monsters are the fastest way to get level till 8, near orc tower.

For PACC the best way is that what Avarian posted, whole wolf spawns.... I was better, like 1h 25min to leave rook Ava. =P

Mine for prem.

1. Get rat corpses or food and sell them for gold and get around 100 gp.
2. Buy a leather set, short short and wooden shield and go to the rats down the shop.
3. Hunt there to level 5 (~30 min)
4. Buy a better eq/weapon (you should have about 200 gp from rats)
5. Go to spiders/bugs just passed the bridge (1h~)

That's how I take my rook prem chars in 1,5 hour to main

Back