• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Rookgaard] Sword of Fury. Real or not?

What do you think?

• Total voters

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score
What do you guys think?
I was thinking of starting to find out about it, I'm not sure though :)

Do you think it's obtainable,
or do you think it's a myth?

fucking hell stop doing this all the freaking time!,you think people didn't try it before....pfff, thew were even huge teams of 50 people..but nothing, never, it's just an old sword that u could get it before.. but no more avaliable just that!

Most likely not obtainable. They just put it there to fuck with us :(

I've seen plenty of threads about it, and I still think its obtainable. Perhaps it just got harder? ;)

It is obtainable....

Knightmare said that all items in tibia were obtainable, and maybe they are, they might be like connected to the beholder language, there's a whole library in hellgate with beholder language. Perhaps the beholder language hides many treasures =P, Atleast i believe the sword of fury is obtainable.

I've seen plenty of threads about it, and I still think its obtainable. Perhaps it just got harder? ;)

no is a fact. a item you needed for the quest the properties were changed and you could no longer do what you needed to do for it to work on the quest

A guy recently posted a video where he gathered information about the quest.
It was obtainable and is not now.

Back