• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Router!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NilssoN042

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello, I have a question 4-everyone!

The question is: Does there is anny way to hack my ROUTER?
I Live in a house in sweden and i have hosted OTS before!
But when my Mother meted a new Boyfriend he told her that i had opened (PORTs) In the router! And he told my mother that there can be VIRUSES and other things if i open PORTS!!!! So my question is, are there anny way yo login to my ROUTER and open ports? Without the PASSWORD? (MY ROUTER IS: D-LINK)

If someone helps me with this: They will get an OWN designed accpage in reward XD, <--- It is the only thing that i can give :p

FAST PLEASE

Last edited by a moderator:
If the password on the router is changed, just RESET the router and use default password. (Not sure what DLINK got as defualt, might be EMPTY password. Or just "password" google it)

Okey i will try

Frisse, I have myself got an d-link. There's a button on the router, a very small one.. take a piece of paper or a small thing and press the button, hold it in for like 10-20 seconds or something.

Then you can login with, Admin
And I don't think you need to write any password there.

But anyway, is he good at computers? I mean your mum's new boyfriend. Just use a good firewall and anti-virus program and you won't get any kind of viruses. Tell him that from me! :)

Frisse, I have myself got an d-link. There's a button on the router, a very small one.. take a piece of paper or a small thing and press the button, hold it in for like 10-20 seconds or something.

Then you can login with, Admin
And I don't think you need to write any password there.

But anyway, is he good at computers? I mean your mum's new boyfriend. Just use a good firewall and anti-virus program and you won't get any kind of viruses. Tell him that from me! :)

HAHAHA Thanks :) He is really good :p He working on MACAB and selling/installing Routers/modems/ Cable-TV /satelit-TV everything like this xD

Admins! Please close this thread!! I know how to do it now! AND NIKKEGOES1337( PM ME) <--- IF YOU WANT THE LAYOUT THAT I PROMMISED FOR THE ONE THAT HELPED ME!! You can do Whatevery you want with the layout! You can realles it like it was your own or use it by urself. OR (SELLING IT) :p

Okey, Frisse I don't need the homepage, but thanks anyway. ^^

Well, if your mums boyfriend is working with routers and so on, he'll probably see you have resetted the router pretty fast, like my dad... but he isnt working with routers, he's working with computers and programming stuff. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back