• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team RPG Project; LF Serious/Devoted Host!

NIII

Reaction score
~!RPG Project!~
A name for this OT has yet to be decided on.

A fact we may all be aware of is that at least 90% of the open tibia server population consists of servers that are upped for a few weeks at most, and then taken back down because the host isnt as devoted, or updates do not come as frequent, or staff has 'problems' in real life. We are looking for a serious host, for an RPG project. What we can promise is frequent updates and staff-player interaction, and are willing to put forth the work effort to bring this OT to the top.

Info:
Experience Rate: 3x; to provide a challenge while reducing grind
Loot Rate: 1x; to ensure a player driven economy
Skill Rates: 2-3x; low enough to provide challenge while still being effective
Map: 100% Full Custom; to offer a unique experience to the player at any given time

The server has many innovative yet realistic visions for its future, dealing with player housing, skill/spell obtaining, and grouping. We will feature a custom client with custom sprited items, effects, and eventually outfits. We intend to grasp a players attention and keep them interested by providing an active/fun environment all around.

If you are interested in a hosting position or have any questions at all, please email me at one of the following addresses, or add me on MSN;
[email protected] (MSN or Email)
[email protected] (Email)

We look forward to hearing from you!

We NEED a host!! come on people, someone dedicate their time for this.. I guarantee it will be worth your effort.

Why dont you use Green Zebra Hosting or Vapus ?
Their reputation is pretty good for dedicated servers.

Because we dont want someone who hosts servers for a bunch of people, we want one person, for one server. =), nothing against them.,. they're good.

CLOSE THIS THREAD we found who we needed =)

Back