• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[RPG Style] Neon's RPG-Mapping!

You think this is RPG-Style?

• Yes!

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Almost!

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • No!

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters

Neon

Legendary OT User
Reaction score
Hellu :thumbup:

Just wanted to show you all who says to me that i can't map for RPG, just for Showoff <_< well? take a look at this pictures, will add mre later.;)

RPG-Style Pictures 1st:
rpgmappingfk0.jpg

More coming soon!

This is what i call "good mapping", not the showoff crap.

But, too many grass turfs >.<
and! i don't like the roof on that gate thing :p

tY FOR ALL THE COMMENTS :d ops caps xD

Grass tufs*

Neon, don't use STALAGMITES because they only appear in caves :)
Looks nice however the partly mountain grounds ontop are bad

To much grass tufs, and those rubbles. Their too much!

Remove some of them and it'll be awesome.
Anyhow, just delete about 4/5 of the grass tufs at the dirty road!

I see lots of bugs...
And I wonder what that campfire is doing there... :eek: it's not from bandits if that gate is guarded by guards.. mind telling me why there's a campfire? Oh, and there's a grass tuf on it...

Lol. That was sooooooo .. wtf r u doing? This is too... original. ur wtf you call it... showoff things got more uniqueness in it. Keep to those uniqueidea and nevermind these booring shit.

>.< lol?
Now when im mapping for RPG, all say "Stick to Showoff" showoff is better you say :/???!!! wtf

OffTopic: Also, Doodad Palette/Grass Tuffs...

ID: 6219 :p

OnTopic: Nice mapping :)

It looks good but nothing mindblowing. I don't like the overdetailed mountain or the overspawnage of grass tufs. And why is there a low wall at groundfloor on the towers? If there would be a raid, the orcs/bandits or w/e would just jump inside and open the gate :eek:

Back