• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[RS.com] Jerry's Movie Thread

Jerry

I've Been Permanently Ban
Reaction score
Welcome to Jerry's Movie Thread. I would like to share some of the movies i collect and found on the internet that is 100% Safe. All the links i give you are upload by me and 100% Safe. I will also do request of movies if there is none listed, So enjoy the movies and thanks for downloading.

Category Movies

Action movies
Death Race

Comedy movies

Horror movies

Sports movies

War movies

Thriller movies

Last edited:
DeathRaceOneSheet.jpg

Plot summary
In 2012, amid economic chaos and high unemployment, Americans by the millions watch criminals with life sentences race armored cars on Terminal Island. Two-thirds of the combatants die but the winner may earn his freedom. On the day he loses his job, steelworker Jensen Ames is arrested for his wife's murder. Sent to Terminal Island, he's offered an out by the steely and manipulative Warden Hennessey - race as the popular mask-wearing (but now dead) champion, Frankenstein, or rot in prison. Jensen makes the bargain. As the three-stage race approaches, he realizes that the whole thing may be a set up - can an anonymous man behind a mask get revenge and win his release?

Last edited:
I give you 3 days, if you don't post any movie ill delete this thread.

Back