• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RS trap

Ewelinka

Reaction score
hello...its impossible to say what happens, but i'm just stupid at all..
this guy told me, that elemental sphare quest is diffrent in this server..thats why i'm stupid : <

I get RS trapped by this guys

sdaasdas.jpg

Who normal would kill in 1 second 3 chars? Its obvious RS trap..

lol.jpg

..I hope they will get deleted...all of them...
I understand that there is no option to recover my items?

Even 1 against 1 nowday's on shadowcores is rs trapp, dude learn to play tibia. Its part of a game i still dont understand why are you guys posting this to otland forum i mean you get once rs trapped its an ot next time watch out.

3 words Learn to play.

I'm sorry for bad ss.
You are saying- Learn to play. Ok, I'm learning by playing, sorry that ppl like them are playing on this server. I'm playing Tibia since januray, and i had no idea that thing like this is even possible. I used posion bomb, and this guy just logg in with 3 mc at 0 hp.. just don't be such a bad guy....give me some forbearance.... I am not playing 24/7 to know all tricks about traps. And i;m posting here to show other that this, this and this guys, are not trustfull.. also i want them to get ban for this, becouse its illegal, so PLEASE STFU Shemoz.

sdaasdas.png : pełny rozmiar - PicShot.pl
lol.png : pełny rozmiar - PicShot.pl

And stop be jerks..I'm fucking noob, thats why i didn;t know that ppl here can be that much badass.
Sorry for english, always learning.

I'm sorry for bad ss.
You are saying- Learn to play. Ok, I'm learning by playing, sorry that ppl like them are playing on this server. I'm playing Tibia since januray, and i had no idea that thing like this is even possible. I used posion bomb, and this guy just logg in with 3 mc at 0 hp.. just don't be such a bad guy....give me some forbearance.... I am not playing 24/7 to know all tricks about traps. And i;m posting here to show other that this, this and this guys, are not trustfull.. also i want them to get ban for this, becouse its illegal, so PLEASE STFU Shemoz.

sdaasdas.png : pełny rozmiar - PicShot.pl
lol.png : pełny rozmiar - PicShot.pl

And stop be jerks..I'm fucking noob, thats why i didn;t know that ppl here can be that much badass.
Sorry for english, always learning.

Half the people in this forum are assholes with shit in their heads, just ignore them they have nothing better to do than to be trolls or to try and make someone feel bad.

Although one normal. But what should I do now? I wish they were punished.

Why should they be punished if you admitted that you are stupid? Now at least you wont make the same mistake again - thats your lesson.

Ok, some mc chars are deleted, but player "ZIOUT" still playing... can you just ban him?

I very well! You only need to pk and the entire city running behind you.

PS.
Zamiast latać za white skullami to było dać sobie spokój a tak masz za karę haha!

Up^ english
You have to ready topic first.

Up^ polish
Przeczytaj proszę temat następnie udziel wypowiedzi adekwatnej do tematu, gdyż aktualnie pokazałeś niski poziom intelektualny :(.

Why should they be punished if you admitted that you are stupid? Now at least you wont make the same mistake again - thats your lesson.

Haha Sparticus have to be the most retarded hater on this forum,i love spending time to read his stupidness.

Back