• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RSA Key Error

Fur

Reaction score
Well I've been searching but haven't found any answers. For some reason when I tried to test my IP (instead of using localhost) my client crashes and I end up getting this error in the server console:
Code:
[16/11/2009 15:02:53] [Warning - Protocol::RSA_decrypt] Not valid packet size

This error occurs with a normal, non-modded 8.50 client using Asparate's IP changer and with my custom client.

I have -never- touched anything to do with the RSA key, so I have no idea why this could be happening.
Code:
Distro: [8.5] The Forgotten Server 0.3.5pl1 (Crying Damson)

I have also tried re-downloading the above distro and placing it into a completely separate folder and running it, however I get the same errors.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as this is bringing my release date to a complete halt.

Last edited:
@Master-m:
i have this too on TFS 0.3.4pl2 , 0 Players Online and some times same Warning appear o_O

I'm not talking that you're wrong because I don't know any thing about TFS's errors.

WITH MY SERVER I HAD ALMOST THE SAME CASE. Take a look:

if it happen when any one be playing, copy (Ctrl+C) the date and hour that it happen and go to:
and open the file admin.log
if you see any line in this file press Ctrl + F and press Ctrl+V (to search the date and hour).
if you find something, go till the end of the line and search in this line for any name (of players sure).

If you find any name PROBABLY he/she was using bot.

You use a wrong client for it.

That isn't the problem.

I've tried it with all 8.5* clients, all produce the same error.

WITH MY SERVER I HAD ALMOST THE SAME CASE. Take a look:

if it happen when any one be playing, copy (Ctrl+C) the date and hour that it happen and go to:

and open the file admin.log
if you see any line in this file press Ctrl + F and press Ctrl+V (to search the date and hour).
if you find something, go till the end of the line and search in this line for any name (of players sure).

If you find any name PROBABLY he/she was using bot.

Not the problem either. This happens when -I- try to login, as well as anyone else. Nobody can even get online in order to even make your suggestion a possibility. Unfortunately.

Back