• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient RSA KEY.PEM rare problem... please someone?

revelationsbr

Reaction score
Hi Guys, im using: OTS RSA GENERATOR to generate the pair and all ok. on Localhost it works perfectly but when i go to my ovh vps it doesnot work anymore.

Localhost: Change key.pem and change RSA on const.lua and working great... everything ok, it blocks login with a client that does not have the Keys and allow login in a client that have the KEYS, beautiful!!!

Ovh vps: Change key.pem and change RSA on const.lua and it not working lol everytime shows connection error(ERROR 2) thats supossed to happen when the client does not have the KEYS right? but its happenin even having the correct pair LOL

Tried everything and on the VPS its refusing to work...

On my Localhost it working perfectly, i also tried 5 new pairs and ever working LOL i cant understand that, if someone could help me....

Connection error makes it sound like the problem might be with port forwarding.

Or another possibility, are you making sure to change the ip address in config.lua after you have moved the server to the host machine? You have to use the global ip address, not the local.
Post automatically merged:

Either way, I'm pretty certain this doesn't seem to be an rsa issue

Connection error makes it sound like the problem might be with port forwarding.

Or another possibility, are you making sure to change the ip address in config.lua after you have moved the server to the host machine? You have to use the global ip address, not the local.
Post automatically merged:

Either way, I'm pretty certain this doesn't seem to be an rsa issue
ty for repply, ill look for the port then cuz the host server is online and with new ip, not 127.0.0.1, its very rare but thanks anyway ill continue tryin

Back