• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[RTS] Fairywintah - Druid - Refugia

Mmmm i'm not sure if he's botting but always i talk to him he answer me fast :p so i dont think he's botting

Hes at level 20 still at swamp trolls, its obvious that hes botting lol
Either that or hes a total moron lol.

And just because someone answered fast to a PM makes you think that hes not botting? lulz

Hes at level 20 still at swamp trolls, its obvious that hes botting lol
Either that or hes a total moron lol.

And just because someone answered fast to a PM makes you think that hes not botting? lulz

Go play on refugia and look how he attack. (Druid attack meant with rod and away from the monster)
Anyway I don't care if he is botting or not.

Go play on refugia and look how he attack. (Druid attack meant with rod and away from the monster)
Anyway I don't care if he is botting or not.

Yes I know Druid should attack from distance. But still i got full defence and nice equipment :)
and i'm kinda lame so follow mode is nice if you want to do something else on internet for about 2-5 sec.

Damny: Sorry to say this but i don't bot. You can ask Reichsleither that he wants nice screenshots to?
But if you request it i can try to make it. and i've said before i'm new to this :D

Yes I know Druid should attack from distance. But still i got full defence and nice equipment :)
and i'm kinda lame so follow mode is nice if you want to do something else on internet for about 2-5 sec.

Damny: Sorry to say this but i don't bot. You can ask Reichsleither that he wants nice screenshots to?
But if you request it i can try to make it. and i've said before i'm new to this :D

You either admit it or you ignore it and don't make a discussion out of it.

You either admit it or you ignore it and don't make a discussion out of it.
let's just ignore it and this pic is from Reichleither when we did desert quest for some hours ago :D

R5kRrZMqFJ.png

Screenshot by Reichleither

Back