• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Rubera 8.1

rpgwo

Reaction score
Hi, Im looking for an active team for a new 8.1 OT Server.

I myself am an experience mapper/quest maker. I have hosted plenty of servers in the past and I'm looking into SQL, as most my servers in the past have been XML. I do have experience in SQL though so you won't find me not knowing how or what to do to get the server up in running, lmao. If you add me and talk to me you will find out I'm a well rounded person, which meens I get along with almost everyone and I'm very respectful, just show me respect and you shall receive the same treatment .

SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY *EXPERIENCED AS WELL*
Staff needed:
[ ] Mapper- Must be Creative and original!
[ ] Scripters- In Both .Lua and .Xml
[ ] Unique spell creators/monsters

This is going to be a serious server.

Map includes these cities or towns.

* Rookgard.
* Carlin.
* Ab'dendriel.
* Kazordoon.
* Thais.
* Venore.
* Darashia.
* Ankrahmun.
* Port Hope.
* Edron.
* Cormaya.
* Stengia.
* Liberty Bay.
* Gamemaster Isle.
* Tiquanda.

Map characteristics.

* 65 MB size.
* 24k spawns.
* 100+ NPCs.
* 65000x65000.

Mappers:
Must have creative and detailed working experience and be able to work around obstacles. Also needs to have common knowledge of making fun interesting quest.

Scripters:
Id like them to be original if possible and 100% working scripts.

Unique spell creators/monsters:
Must be creative, detailed experienced and well thought ideas as well as balanced attacks, monster attributes and spells.

*Most positions will have 2 or more spots available
* My msn is [email protected]

P.S I'm also in need of someone who is experienced with Nicaw AAC or Geisor AAC, I'm currently running Slyveria 8.1, Creds to Jester for making the map(Base TFS 0.2.11, probably 0.2.10 but says 0.2.11 in version description)

Thanks for reading,
Shane Broadway
Owner/Founder Rubera (c)2008

Last edited:
Back