• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RUND32.DLL - Infected [READ THIS]

KungeN

OTLand Security
Reaction score
YOU NEED TO READ THIS
Hello im just gonna say this one time and you need to listen to me its not false its true. I've got some shit that is named exactly like (rund32.dll) and NO its not my graphic card ive seen that there is two of rund32.dll and that i would like to say is that this virus (its a virus) that cant be found with any AV program NO im not stupid im talkin the truth, If you got that thing dont try to clean it or something it is a C++ that is well done from someone that is hacking people on internet for fun, I dont think its fun to hack someoone its fucking crazy. The first of all you need to FORMATE the computer from zero to one and you dont have that virus again BTW thanx if you've listened to me and believe me, (this RUND32.DLL has come to me before its just to formate the computer) IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ME THEN DONT READ

Last edited:
lol, so for 1 virus you need to format your whole drive? why dont just remove all the sources from the virus?

The real file is called rundll32, not rund32. This is just another virus out of a million more.

Windows fail as usual.

Back