• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows rune problem (stackable)

wishy85

GOD Smokey
Reaction score
Ok so the problem is i converted NaxedOt from 8.54 to 8.6(well its 8.54 map if im right and 8.6 server) ive made my pots stackable and made empty pots not appear and they are all working fine now i just have same problem with runes when stacked and you use 1 its like its got 10000 charges because the charges dont go down any1 at all able to help me with this problem plz its doing my head in and i cant think of anything why it could be doing this.
for example if u buy or make or how ever u get runes on the server say if u get a stack off say just 1 rune sometimes it acts like 100charges and other times it has no charges on it and you put it on the ground and it keeps multiplying when u move it.
will be much appreciated if some1 could help me plz im stuck on it now and i cant find anything to help me

yep thats all done and in items i took the charges out and yea even spells i did it to so should all be good almost thinkin of a new 8.6 config.lua just to trial and error lolz ive even got a couple tfs scripts in my naxed and they havent even bugged out yet :D few tweeks tho hehe

Back