• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Running big maps

xkevinz

Reaction score
Can a windows 2008 64 bit servicep pack 1 be able to run a big map? or do i need to upgrade to servicepack 2 or have 32 bit?

well my pc is 2.8 core 2 quad (4 processors) with 8 gb rams and can run like 10 real map server and the pc still fast as i have nothing opened i am using Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit , i think this should answer ur question :D

windows 2008 is like vista. windows 2008 is like the server verison of vista. anyway, my console just closes when it says loading map and spawn and where it shows the map description, map size and like remere map editor. it just closes right away. tested it with a few big maps

so the problem is in the big map itself looks like the map have error or it's veriosn not comptable with the ot version try to update your map to the ot version then reload it

what about sending ur map to me if it's np with u i will try to run it then we will see what's wrong with ur pc or if ur map ir urs and u one feel like sharing it i understand, i am just trying to help

Back