• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Ruthless Chaos is looking for a mapper its 5th Season! [Paid job]

Glecko

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
About the project:

Ruthless Chaos is a low-exp custom server with in-depth RPG elements. It offers a custom map and creatures, as well as hundreds of quests, professions, custom vocations and much more.

Ruthless Chaos starts a new season every 5-6 months, once the final quest of the server has been completed by the players. Then, a new season begins, with new content and quests to make it much better than before. Development for the 5th season has already began, and we are searching for a mapper to help us with the new areas of the season.

If you want to know more about us, you can check out our advertisement thread:

Who are we currently searching for?

If you want to apply, you should have experience with RPG mapping, decent English skills, and be familiar with our project. In case you aren’t, we recommend you to read about it on the advertisement thread.

What can we offer you?

You can choose between being paid directly for your mapping works, or to receive a fixed percentage of the server’s donations. Also, you will be working for a serious, long-term project with it’s great community and fun team.

You will also be 100% certain that the project won't die off halfway through the development, since we have already released 4 successful seasons and plan on keep on doing more :)

If you wish to join the team, PM me on Otland on write me on discord: GM Kelin#4220

Last edited:
RPG Mapper [CHECK]
Familiar with project [CHECK]
Good english...[I'll just lie and... CHECK]

Now, really, if u still need a mapper, we should talk

Last edited by a moderator:
Back