• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

S2/s1-->s3

Blazed Druid

Banned User
Reaction score
Allright, Me and 4 of my friends are currently trying to bring back old metas. we bring in champions that people dont want to see ingame anymore for some reason. Such as sivir sion and all of those (please rework me and bring me back into this game champions).

In my opinion its kind of dissapointing to know If I go soloQ and play on the bot lane I will play against ez,vayne cait or (pretty rarely seen aswell..) graves.

I miss the good ol days where ashe was one of those most hyped adcs and tbh league is not the same game with just champions beeign ignored out of the picking lobby :D

any old ideas of you guys ? went a few twitch zilean games , Sivir taric..(god I totally forgot how harshly you buttrape a cait on sivir) and so on.. :Donly one champ i cant really getgood with is sion.. you get fed or you get fucked .. :D

greetings- Blazed

I play taric in ranked games still and he is a true boss!

But i am going to try and play some scion he was awesome back then hm who knows =P gonna surprise some people i guess xD

I play taric in ranked games still and he is a true boss!

But i am going to try and play some scion he was awesome back then hm who knows =P gonna surprise some people i guess xD

you mean sion? saw one today who was rlly good, botrk fits really well on him.

I play sivir quite frequently actually, and she is still a very strong champion in this season, it does require a good support though, someone who knows how to play taric or leona, she's quite a good champion, do I get flamed when I pick her? Yes, do they change their minds near the end of the game? yes.

The last yes should be a no. you play good= they think they carried ou huehuehee. dem lol logcs

Back