• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Safe sellers

Tyren was safe also gave him my acc stats and shits first , was a 100% safe trade

Why does some ppl spell it with "vendetta"?
ITS VANETTA* the name vanetta!
ssorry just wanted you to know ^^

i currently bought an level 263 elite knight with pretty good eq/cash from lennert59, so he's on the good list.

scammers

trusted sellersscammerstrusted buyers

lennert59
j.dre
xon vanetta
yellow
lady stark

anoxi
tyren

i demand to be higher in the table than vendetta!

remove j.dre from list untill he explains to me what happened , he somehow transfered ibot days which he bought for me\\

remove j.dre from list untill he explains to me what happened , he somehow transfered ibot days which he bought for me\\

No need, situation explained here.

---

By the way, on-topic: I have traded with "Satharian" in game - gold for donation items. I believe his OtLand username is "Satharian" as well. In my opinion, he should be considered a safe trader, but you should always take precautions when trading with someone - no matter who it may be.

Sorry Mrs. VanDetta. You have no right to complain, now sit down, bitch.

Well what are you doing on a trusted site? i guess nobody of your friends can trust you cuz you were allways the first bitch that did a run away move... and you allways needed to be 1 rank and allways a ek to hunt with ._.

Well what are you doing on a trusted site? i guess nobody of your friends can trust you cuz you were allways the first bitch that did a run away move... and you allways needed to be 1 rank and allways a ek to hunt with ._.

=)
I only hunted with others because I actually HAVE friends to hunt with.

Back