• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sahardy's a Showoff!

Sahardy

Auto-Border Champion!
Reaction score
My name is Sahardy and I'm here to showcase my talents. This username was used in another game's forum where I was a pretty respected artist so I decided to keep it for this forum as well so I can still use all my previous signatures. :>

Anyways, before I show some work, I won't be taking any requests just yet. I'll be getting a new computer sometime soon and then after I move all my resources there I will.

So, without further adieu.

SahardyImperialSkyrim.png

SahardySpaceGirl.png

SahardyM4A1Girl.png

VincentYoungIllidan.png

RandomSignatureFirestarter.png

darkjkrJokerExplosion.png

ArialTheGirlWhoCouldFly.png

Beastboy95FrostyRuskie.png

SahardyGasmask.png

GruntyAnimeCowboy.png

Beastboy95GoateeGuy.png

My style is that I don't like to use C4D's at all and whatever signatures that do have them are probably because the tutorial required them. (Every single one does, it's annoying.) So instead I like to different images in a similar manor to how C4D's are used. The collection of signatures I put up are mostly of varying style.

So yeah, there, that's me. Whatcha' think?

(P.S Sorry if that seems like an excess amount of pictures. :p)
(P.P.S. My power went out the first time I made this. Hurrah for auto-save!)

Last edited:
Thanks! I was worried I'd get bad reviews and people would hate on me and I just joined and it would be terrible and I would cry. :p

The only thing people can say to your work is what to improve.. not that its bad.. If they say so then don't litsen! :D

Btw, I wan't to request later if possible.. Please send me A PM when we can!

Did you seriously just fucking do that?
Not only did you rip a signature of mine, you ripped my personal favourite...

he's a doche bag just check out his apps, he had to make 5 and clean his last one just to stop the flaming

Would I be allowed to report him for this?
I know this isn't a graphics forum, but that's still a dick-move.

My name is Sahardy and I'm here to showcase my talents. This username was used in another game's forum where I was a pretty respected artist so I decided to keep it for this forum as well so I can still use all my previous signatures. :>

Anyways, before I show some work, I won't be taking any requests just yet. I'll be getting a new computer sometime soon and then after I move all my resources there I will.

So, without further adieu.

1715845552_tn_memes_no_face_of_course_not_answer_2_xlarge.jpg

Would I be allowed to report him for this?
I know this isn't a graphics forum, but that's still a dick-move.
Don't worry, in like a week he'll be whining everyones ass off for a new signature.
He already asked Sharp twice for a signature in one week, I think. And his excuse was that he didn't like it

Back