• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Sam / Athen / rax0n

Kiwi Dan

Kiwi Server 3.0
Reaction score
On 3/11/2009 I sent a notable payment to the user 'Sam' for some work on my server - he had been reliable in the past.

He never... Did it. Then he said he would refund it in a few days a month or so back. Now he wont reply to private messages etc. I see he's logging back on OTland again.

So thought I would just give you all a heads-up :)

Signed,
Kiwi Dan

Last edited:
On 3/11/2009 I sent a significant payment to the user 'Sam' for some work on my server - he had been reliable in the past.

He never... Did it. Then he said he would refund it in a few days a month or so back. Now he wont reply to private messages etc. I see he's logging back on OTland again.

So thought I would just give you all a heads-up :)

Signed,
Kiwi Dan

Sam? If you're referring to the same Sam that goes/gone by the usernames Athen and rax0n you should know he has got quite of a reputation.

I thought I warned you about him last time we spoke :/. I have banned him from OtLand now, permanently.

@up: quite a reputation as a scammer, indeed.

:eek:
Didn't know that, lucky me that i didn't borrow him the cash he asked me :S we was in the same OT Team before

I thought I warned you about him last time we spoke :/. I have banned him from OtLand now, permanently.

@up: quite a reputation as a scammer, indeed.

Yeah you did. Should have listened but still wanted to give him a shot because never had problems with him in that regards before. Thank you for that. Didn't want anyone else to suffer the same fate =)

Yes. Athen and rax0n were his other names.

Athen? :0
The guy who made OtPulse?

He's not a scammer, I used to work with him. But I suddenly lost all contact with him

Athen? :0
The guy who made OtPulse?

He's not a scammer, I used to work with him. But I suddenly lost all contact with him

Yup that guy. Yeah he sold me his old VB account and some other things in the past and that was all good. Then he offered a service. Was 'too busy' kept asking for chances. I'm a very patient person but when someone doesn't do what you paid them to do even after many chances well you gotta take action. I asked for a refund which he said he would give, then wanted more time... Then stopped replying lol.

@up yeah I have contacted PayPal before about this. It wasn't via credit card so I can't do an actual Chargeback though - which limits my chances in getting the money back.

Hey Dan,

Sorry for my late reply. I'm sincerely sorry for all the hassle, I've been so busy I can't even start to explain it. I wasn't online for over a month because I was on holidays. When I returned I logged in once, but didn't remember to contact you.

I know this sounds sketchy as fuck, but I'll get your money back. My buddy and I are planning on putting my old OT back up and I'll make sure all of the donation money goes to you until the fee is paid back. Also, if you'd like another vBulletin license give me a shout.

I know you have every right to be angry but I'm really sorry about this, hopefully you can forgive me.

Samuro: You've been away for a few years, lets catch up sometime.

Thanks,
Sam

Hey Dan,

Sorry for my late reply. I'm sincerely sorry for all the hassle, I've been so busy I can't even start to explain it. I wasn't online for over a month because I was on holidays. When I returned I logged in once, but didn't remember to contact you.

I know this sounds sketchy as fuck, but I'll get your money back. My buddy and I are planning on putting my old OT back up and I'll make sure all of the donation money goes to you until the fee is paid back. Also, if you'd like another vBulletin license give me a shout.

I know you have every right to be angry but I'm really sorry about this, hopefully you can forgive me.

Samuro: You've been away for a few years, lets catch up sometime.

Thanks,
Sam

Hey Sam,

It's nice to get a reply from you - thought you might have just done a complete runner haha. Thank you for your apology. I do not need a VB licence thanks though. Looking forwards to eventually getting my money back ;)

All the best,
Dan

P.S. - Hope you had a nice holiday.

Back