• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Same sprite different item?

Guitar Freak

_LüA_n☺b_
Reaction score
Im wondering if it is possible (and how?) to use the same sprite of an item but with a different item id and stats (a new one of course)?

For example, lets say I have the "long sword" (atk 17) and I want to make another long sword with the same sprite but called "mega long sword" (lol) with atk 30, same exact sprite but different stats and ID, like having that new sword added to items.xml with a the new id, etc.

Is that possible? How?

The example is kinda dumb but it is only so you understand what I mean, but Im wondering this mainly for the lack of distance weapons that I need for my project, like several different spears, etc.

*PD: Using TFS 0.3.2*

Thanks in advance!
Cheers~

Yeah using itemEditor then you should use a blank item and change to the sprite id and save yout items.otb and then you just need to add the item in items.xml.

Just use the itemEditor and u will figure out what im talking about!

Yeah using itemEditor then you should use a blank item and change to the sprite id and save yout items.otb and then you just need to add the item in items.xml.

Just use the itemEditor and u will figure out what im talking about!

EXTREME thanks mate :thumbup: Truly an ot-life saver :)
Anyways I tried to +rep you but seems like I gave you not-so-long-ago so I cant, but as soon as I get it available I will. Any idea how long it lasts?

PS: Just in case anyone needs the ItemEditor for 8.4, here it is:
http://otland.net/f19/otitemeditor_0-3-3-a-13041/
Credits to Fare-Fray for uploading it of course :thumbup:

Cheers~

Back
Top Bottom