• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

samir.

Rachaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
code:
Lua:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<npc name="Samir" script="data/npc/scripts/default.lua" walkinterval="2000">
  <health now="200" max="200" />
<look type="153" head="57" body="59" legs="114" feet="114" addons="3"/>
  <parameters>
    <parameter key="message_greet" value="Greetings |PLAYERNAME|. Will you help me? If you do, I'll reward you with nice addons! Just say 'addons' or 'help' if you don't know what to do." />
  </parameters>
</npc>

he dont give the addon or say anything when i say addons or help or assassin....

plx fixx cyko if u are first rep++ 2u? xD

Code:
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

function onCreatureAppear(cid)            npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid)        end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)        npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid)        end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)        npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)    end
function onThink()                npcHandler:onThink()                end

-- Storage IDs --
local assassin    = 22025  

local newaddon    = 'Here you are, enjoy your brand new addon!'
local noitems        = 'You do not have all the required items.'
local noitems2    = 'You do not have all the required items or you do not have the first addon, which by the way, is a requirement for this addon.'
local already        = 'It seems you already have this addon, don\'t you try to mock me son!'

-- ASSASSIN START --
function AssassinFirst(cid, message, keywords, parameters, node)

if(not npcHandler:isFocused(cid)) then
        return false
    end

if isPremium(cid) then
    addon = getPlayerStorageValue(cid,assassin)
    if addon == -1 then
        if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5909) >= 50 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5910) >= 50 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5911) >= 50 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5912) >= 50 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5913) >= 50 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5914) >= 50 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5879) >= 100 then
        if doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,5909,50) and doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,5910,50) and doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,5911,50) and doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,5912,50) and doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,5913,50) and doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,5914,50) and doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,5879,100) then
            selfSay(newaddon)

doSendMagicEffect(getCreaturePosition(cid), 13)
            doPlayerAddOutfit(cid, 152, 1)
            doPlayerAddOutfit(cid, 156, 1)
            setPlayerStorageValue(cid,assassin,1)
        end
        else
            selfSay(noitems)
        end
    else
        selfSay(already)
    end
    end

end

function AssassinSecond(cid, message, keywords, parameters, node)

if(not npcHandler:isFocused(cid)) then
        return false
    end

if isPremium(cid) then
    addon = getPlayerStorageValue(cid,assassin+1)
    if addon == -1 then
        if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5804) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5930) >= 1 then
        if doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,5804,1) and doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,5930,1) then
            selfSay(newaddon)

doSendMagicEffect(getCreaturePosition(cid), 13)
            doPlayerAddOutfit(cid, 152, 2)
            doPlayerAddOutfit(cid, 156, 2)
            setPlayerStorageValue(cid,assassin+1,1)
        end
        else
            selfSay(noitems)
        end
    else
        selfSay(already)
    end
    end

end
-- ASSASSIN END --

keywordHandler:addKeyword({'addons'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "I can offer you first & second addons of the Assassin outfit."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'help'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "What you do is that you type 'first assassin addon' or 'second assassin addon'. Assuming that you already collected all the required pieces, say 'yes' and voíla - you got yourself an addon!"})

local node1 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'first assassin addon'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'To achieve the first assassin addon you need to give me 50 blue pieces of cloth, 50 green pieces of cloth, 50 red pieces of cloth, 50 brown pieces of cloth, 50 yellow pieces of cloth, 50 white pieces of cloth and 100 giant spider silk. Do you have them with you?'})
    node1:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, AssassinFirst, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, reset = true})
    node1:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Alright then. Come back when you got all neccessary items.', reset = true})

local node2 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'second assassin addon'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'To achieve the second assassin addon you need to give me a nose ring and a behemoth claw. Do you have them with you?'})
    node2:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, AssassinSecond, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, reset = true})
    node2:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Alright then. Come back when you got all neccessary items.', reset = true})

npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

Make that assassin.lua and put it in scripts folder.

Code:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<npc name="Samir" script="data/npc/scripts/assassin.lua" walkinterval="2000">
  <health now="200" max="200" />
<look type="153" head="57" body="59" legs="114" feet="114" addons="3"/>
  <parameters>
    <parameter key="message_greet" value="Greetings |PLAYERNAME|. Will you help me? If you do, I'll reward you with nice addons! Just say 'addons' or 'help' if you don't know what to do." />
  </parameters>
</npc>

Back