• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SCAMMER] Be careful with Wutang!

At this rate he represents a threat for our community

He chargedback 15 euros from me too.
Probably each of us will get refunded the money. Why? Cause it will be hard to prove that his card was stolen and hasn't been used by him in transactions that affect us. So easy, few days and money will be refunded (I hope :p)

Hmm, not true. I won this! :w00t:

I'm glad that you won that dispute. If the buyer got a verified account and contacting his bank about the transaction then you'll probably lose the case.

It's way too easy for a buyer to dispute a transaction..

It's a fucking joke! Paypal took from me 15 euros which Wutang paid me for script and additional 15 euros for dismiss the case with comment: "Chargeback Settlement". IT'S A FUCKING JOKE?!? WTF!

Talk to paypal, all of you that have had problems with him talk to them, filing a complaint and they will do something about it once they see the records of who took the money.

I've called to them and they told me that they cannot do anything about it. I am shocked by this situation.
In the end I lost the script and the 15 euro... What this world is unfair!

I've called to them and they told me that they cannot do anything about it. I am shocked by this situation.
In the end I lost the script and the 15 euro... What this world is unfair!

I'm sure they think the same as you do, yet you are unable to prove that you have sent the script in trade for the money etc.
They can help you more easily with physical objects since you must have notes about that.

If you're verified and the chargebacking person is not, then you have quite some chance to win it.

cry more please, I got scammed for over 3000 Euro by one of the most trustworthy forum administrators back in 2009........
who the fuck cares about <= 50 Euro, that's a half night out or some days of food outside.........

cry more please, I got scammed for over 3000 Euro by one of the most trustworthy forum administrators back in 2009........
who the fuck cares about <= 50 Euro, that's a half night out or some days of food outside.........

You should.
If they don't get punished they just will do it over and over again. Later with bigger amounts, most likely.

You should.
If they don't get punished they just will do it over and over again. Later with bigger amounts, most likely.

ya, punish people in forums, like anyone would care..
if you want to punish someone so they will quit doing the shit, you should seek them up irl and perform the punishment there... doing it over the internet would be as useful as you throw a rock into the sea saying "I break ur calm water! you better not kill anyone again asshole!!"

ya, punish people in forums, like anyone would care..
if you want to punish someone so they will quit doing the shit, you should seek them up irl and perform the punishment there... doing it over the internet would be as useful as you throw a rock into the sea saying "I break ur calm water! you better not kill anyone again asshole!!"

If they face a loss with their chargeback tribute they might think again.
Whenever you're like "ahh care about it" you'll get exploited soon or late.

I could care less about your stupidity, though the fact still stands that scammers should be blacklisted.
No one gives two-shits about the fact that you got scammed by an amount of over 50€.

Agp78.png

Does that mean I won the chargeback? Don't really get that

Back