• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.
script create tp in game  1.5

script create tp in game 1.5 Tfs 1.5

No permission to download

abdala ragab

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
abdala ragab submitted a new resource:

script create tp in game 1.5 - script create tp in game

script create tp in game
/tp 2993, 3113, 7
Lua:
local createTP = TalkAction("/tp")

function string:split(sep)
    local result = {}
    for match in (self .. sep):gmatch("(.-)" .. sep) do
        table.insert(result, match)
    end
    return result
end

function string:trim()
    return self:match("^%s*(.-)%s*$")
end

local function getNextPosition(position, direction)
    local nextPos = Position(position)
    if direction == DIRECTION_NORTH then
        nextPos.y = nextPos.y...

Read more about this resource...

Is there any way to make them permament and either create lua when command is used for each portal so that the game loads them like quest tps/npcs or somehow save them in phpadmin database so that when engine needs to be shut down it will be loaded again?

Is there any way to make them permament and either create lua when command is used for each portal so that the game loads them like quest tps/npcs or somehow save them in phpadmin database so that when engine needs to be shut down it will be loaded again?
I tried that, but it is complicated and I think it is not necessary to do that. You can add it easily in RME
This script is usually used if you forgot to add tp or accidentally removed it

I tried that, but it is complicated and I think it is not necessary to do that. You can add it easily in RME
This script is usually used if you forgot to add tp or accidentally removed it
Well I gotta learn how to use Remes Map editor then :-D Still was worth a shot. Hope You're doing well!

Back