• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Scripter Here?

Just0ne

Reaction score
I will keep it simple.

We need a scripter for our custom server that we will have done in about 2-3 days after we find a new scripter to finish the scripts we got.

Just send me a PM with your work and your OT work history.

I wont have to tell you how skilled you have to be, we are only looking for top class scripters.

If you're interested, just PM me as I stated before.

Just0ne, thread by Marre Bam!

A GM position if fit. However if he would abuse just one thing with his GM there would be no doubt but to remove him.

And the credits for the scripting is an absolute.

I don't think any top class scripters will help you for a GM (being a GM is just a job which you should get rewarded for IMO).

yee, but think like this.. if you help me with a few lite things then maybe you need my or Bam's help with somting sometime? then ofc i will say yes!

Okey, here is a quest i made ;)

quest1e.jpg

quest2r.jpg

quest3m.jpg

quest4.jpg

quest5k.jpg

quest6.jpg

sux. those maps should have kinda litte small stones, rubbish, etc. Also this red Earth should be mixed with mountain (there are some borders thats fits there) ;)

Personally i wouldn't be intrested in helping you, for just GM pos.

QuaS~

Back