• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

scripting GM TIME

OverBash

Solutions
Reaction score
I need a script that when typing
"! gm" or something else the player will gain GM privilege in ghost mode at some random time and be teleported to GM island, and last 4 hours of GM then go back to normal player mode and go back to where you left off.
Each player who does this becomes a GM at different times, it is okay for some to turn at almost the same time, but they have to turn at different times.

price dm

As above , whats the point of this?
There is a lot of ways this can go wrong, so tons of factors needs to be considered.

I need a script that when typing
"! gm" or something else the player will gain GM privilege in ghost mode at some random time and be teleported to GM island, and last 4 hours of GM then go back to normal player mode and go back to where you left off.
Each player who does this becomes a GM at different times, it is okay for some to turn at almost the same time, but they have to turn at different times.

price dm

I understand this as a "development mode" in which, for some time, players that understand something of developing would be able to contribute for the server.
But I don't understand why the player itself could get these privilegies with this command (instead another real owner controlling this) and why it would be a random time (again, instead another real owner controlling this).

maybe this one will help you, idk

Lua:
local storage = 121213

local talk = TalkAction("/godchar", "!gm")

function talk.onSay(player, words, param)
    local storageValue = player:getStorageValue(storage)
    local group = player:getGroup()
    if group:getAccess() then
        player:setStorageValue(storage, group:getId())
        player:setGroup(Group(1))
        player:sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "You are a PLAYER now. Enjoy!")
        return false
    elseif storageValue > 1 then
        player:setStorageValue(storage, -1)
        player:setGroup(Group(storageValue))
        player:sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "You are a GOD now.")
        return false
    end
    return true
end

talk:separator(" ")
talk:register()

maybe this one will help you, idk

Lua:
local storage = 121213

local talk = TalkAction("/godchar", "!gm")

function talk.onSay(player, words, param)
    local storageValue = player:getStorageValue(storage)
    local group = player:getGroup()
    if group:getAccess() then
        player:setStorageValue(storage, group:getId())
        player:setGroup(Group(1))
        player:sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "You are a PLAYER now. Enjoy!")
        return false
    elseif storageValue > 1 then
        player:setStorageValue(storage, -1)
        player:setGroup(Group(storageValue))
        player:sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "You are a GOD now.")
        return false
    end
    return true
end

talk:separator(" ")
talk:register()
my script is really getting around. o_O

I don't even remember who I made this for lol

Back