• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Search ONE! good mapper for Mega-Ustrike Projekt

Byllan

Reaction score
Hello i not wanna have noob mapper like saying i can mapping i am the best and that.

If you are a good mapper i want you show pictures of you mapping

Info about yourself

Name?:
Age?:
Location?:
Language?:
How many year have you mapping?:
Why you wanna be a mapper of Mega-Ustrike Projekt?:

be friends first and second :D Help Me Please I want Good tibia server 8.54 good map + teleport in ot + manarune + sd + uh not finshing + Quests + Vip City + Vip items + Vip weapons and wands and rods + House for gods if any one make this ot if any one will make this ot for me i will miss he very much and he will be my best friend please help me about that

my email
[email protected]
i want you massge me by my email :D

Name:Moataz
Language:English

Last edited by a moderator:
Name?: Ernstjan
Age?: 17
Location?: Holland
Language?: English.
How many year have you mapping?: 5/6 I dunno Lol does it make any sence?
Why you wanna be a mapper of Mega-Ustrike Projekt?: Becouse im bored and I wanna map again!

Screen:

I call it the Glenn Berg

All theses projects... you keep wanting people and wanting people for all your servers, you fail at 99.99% of time? I haven't seen a good project yet, and yet im surpised mods don't delete your threads and posts in jobs section because all you do is spam here.

Name?: Ernstjan
Age?: 17
Location?: Holland
Language?: English.
How many year have you mapping?: 5/6 I dunno Lol does it make any sence?
Why you wanna be a mapper of Mega-Ustrike Projekt?: Becouse im bored and I wanna map again!

Screen:

I call it the Glenn Berg

Recommended. :D

Back