• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesigner Searching For a Website Maker! (Didn't find a prefix to Website Editor Or Maker

siranosa1998

Banned User
Reaction score
Searching For someone to make me a full website! !!!
I'd like you to make it for free .. Seriously, my server is funny,, You can be a staff or etc! Like you want!.. Else
Prize : Administration.
Thanks!
BUMP!@
Look.. This is an application Please fill it!..:
PHP:
YourName?
YourAge?
How Many Websites Have you made!?
How many times have u been a website maker?
How tall are you?

Your msn screen name?
Youtube - Our Old Work! Hard really!
23v0101.jpg

Last edited:
what do you mean with that? i saw webdesigner :p but you only want the desing or you want a whole website?

still need more info, like how your website will be and for what, i wont do it but if some one do you need to put that info, i dont know php, so i cant help you with that atleast that you need just a simple html website

I need just a easywebsite, works as everyone, and making characters, and has functions, THATS ALL I want :)

What you said Thacore?!

Last edited by a moderator:
lol ... i though you want a custom website for something else, but you want a whole new aac? or maybe you cant even set modern aac and you want some one else for do it.. read a guide or something

err. he just wants a normal website, a gesior or modern one. here's the problem, he cant get it to work.

I could possibly help, for a small payment in return. However, your application form is a little bit random - why would my height make a difference in the coding process?

I've studied programming A & B, and as well as a web design course. I've been coding since 2007 (4 years). I'm 6'2ft tall (188 CM) (whatever sense that makes) and I don't count how many websites I make, but probably 20+.

Edit; Just noticed you mentioned that you want someone to make it for free, but just to let you know that you won't get any quality for free, and I don't care about a gamemaster or anything like that on an open-tibia server.

Last edited:
Back