• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Searching for more team members for the RPG Valendor.

Well main problem with those fans is nothing, problem is the outfit its so skinny/Little that the fans looks way bigger

¤ Name: Three
¤ Age: 19
¤ Job: Noob Spriter / Graphic Design
¤ Experience: Spriting, not so much, I can only do weapons mainly. Graphic Design, I have quite a bit.
¤ MSN: Contact me.
¤ Spare time: Depends, seeming as I have a child.
¤ Languages: English

@Three Magic, I'd like to know more.
I have send you a message with my email adress.
Waiting for an invitation or response.

I have responded with the information I would like to know.

Thanks for the recommendations.

I have send you both an invitation to test your abilities, waiting for response.
Still searching for people.

This is the exact same post of the one fred2746 made on page 5 (got deleted). Looks like he made another new account to show his copy paste skills.

A picture of the server to give it a bump.
huisjemary.png

We are still looking for people, specially mappers. Also scripters who can make basic things are welcome, so I can work more on the other things.

¤ Name: Ghost ;) Mitchell
¤ Age: 17, gonna be 18 soon
¤ Job: mapper
¤ Experience: About 18 months
¤ MSN: [email protected]
¤ Spare time: weekends mostly, in and out of week around college
¤ Languages: English, some french and basic chinese (mandarin)

Other notes: I also have my own project but there is no deadline and i can easily help with this project, if you want examples please visit my project discussion thread, there are some unfinished pics but it should give a basic outline of my style.

Thanks, it's the least i could do :)

Falgon2.png

FalgonCityWalls.png

exola3.png

Last edited:
Back