• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Searching for real tibia-map (Serious)

Addie

Reaction score
First of all, I know you guys are tired of these threads, but please continue reading...

So, just becouse of my low posts, don't call me noob now.
Im just here on Otland becouse that's the only place with rl maps... But I want an rl map with NO bugs, only the map is okay...

I've tried RmS and many other maps, but everyone sucks becouse of Unique id duplicate and much other shit.

Im really serious when Im saying that if I find a decent map, this server will be top 5 on otservlist.org, promise me ;)

And again, Im NOT a noob or anything. A really serious OT-guy just like you guys.

So, do you guys know any decent map? Couse I dont..:thumbup:

Off topic question... whats all the buzz about real map servers anyways? Seems like everyone wants to create one even though theres already 2 million out there

Really, in my opinion.

Maybe a real map otserver project sounds bored.. but, in my case, using a real map to work on it, is a very challenging task, because in a real map you can implement a lot of things using the map, maybe new quests or something.

Im doing it, and i love it.

Back