• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Searching for Sponsorship, {OT With: Custom MAP 52MB 600+ players online all time}

GeKirAh

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello Guys, I'm Here to make an propositions to otland members.

I'm from Brazil, have a bad english, and a 45 days ago I payied a dedicated {costed about 300 U$D 45 days}, and server stay only 45 days online {TEST-SERVER}
[with low rates, stages: first time 15x, after level 280: 3x]
Its a serious server, With map weighting 52MB, 626 houses, 8 cities, 90+ NPCs respaw, about 12.000 Monster's Respaw.
The server all time getted 400~500 players online,
The record 612 players.
The map is 100% from CHAUZ.

Yesterday ended dedicated, And I dont have all money to dedicated, I have about 130 U$D, I need to have colaboration with 70 U$D To pay more one month from dedicated.

This 45 days server online WITHOUT SITE/DONATIONS MODE!!!

When I put server online again, I need to use the same ip {talenia.servegame.com}
The same rates:
0~50 = 15x
50~100 = 10x
100~150 = 8x
150~200 = 6x
200~280 = 4x
280~xxx = 3x

Skills: 12x
Magic: 7x
Loot: 1x

Mana/Life regenerated
40/40 ~ 80/80 No promoted/promoted players

Atack time:
2.0/2.0 1.8/1.8 No promoted/promoted player

{Next time server online new promotion have regenerated hp/mp 100/100, and atack speedy 1.6, and atack power 1.2 {it was 1.0}

The Website already are done, with a lot of freatures: guildwar/bountyhunter/hightscores/powergamers/online time/equipment shower/ etc~~ }

If you give me the 70 U$D, I can give for you an Gamemaster with server {without commands to summon items/add exp etc~}

And when time pass, I receyve donations, I will give back your money....

Thanks for all, good day for all players....

Talenia will back? It was depending from you ! ;D

Thx ppl!!!

I have free dedicated server. Located in poland. 100mbit internet access. Core 2 Duo (?) + 2GB DDR2 RAM. Linux Debian, phpMyAdmin(XAMPP), PuTTy, FTP, hovewer without root access (but everything is set to handle OpenTibiaServer, for about ~400 players.

I don't have MSN, sry.

Hermes, I'm sorryied but the map/grandh parth of the server isnt from me,
I cant release it, the max I can do is make the other server to win this
70 U$D and after have the money put server online,
I Need chauz permision to give the map,
and nahruto/colandus permision to give a lot of scripts
Sorry about it ;~~

If have member from brazil I can talk in telephone about it! ;D
thx a lot OTLAND

No problem. I don't want to have your server for me. I don't care. I have just one empty dedicated server and it's paid for 2 months more : f

Humm, I can't just give, because it's not really mine xD. I have access and I can do what I want with good privileged (not root!) SSH user, root PMA user and FTP. However, I haven't MSN :<

Back